Yes friends, there is finally a little while left until the anime of “Mushoku Tensei“. What went on to become one of the most successful isekai anime almost overnight is taking us on that kind of journey as a social reform for Rudeus, who for all intents and purposes was a true wreck of a human being. in his original life time. Well, to see how things continue to go for him, especially now that he is with Sylphiette, it turns out that we already have a date for that season 2 return.
Save this date if you want to see how Rudeus’ story continues in season 2 of Mushoku Tensei
A small detail before moving on to the relevant information: today it has also been shared a new trailer for the return of the anime from “Mushoku Tensei”. You can take a look at it below:
And now yes, take into account the following to follow the “Mushoku Tensei” anime once it returns in spring:
- Mushoku Tensei Season 2 Part 2 Release Date is Officially April 7, 2024. In case anyone is not sure if he will do well or not, I will inform you that it is a Sunday, so at first there should be time to make room for Rudeus. 😉
- It must also be remembered that This second part of the anime will have a total of 12 episodes. In this way, between the first and second part we will once again have that season of +20 episodes that seems to be what Mushoku Tensei will continue with until the end of its broadcast. 😎
- And precisely, if anyone is thinking how much can be left in the animeI leave you below with a breakdown that I think will resolve many doubts:
- The first season of the anime, which was also composed of two parts, adapted until the light novel volume 6 from Mushoku Tensei.
- The second season of the anime, which for now has only aired a part, has left the adaptation in the light novel volume 9.
- As can be seen, it seems that Each part of the anime is responsible for collecting the content of 3 volumes of the original light noveland considering that it ended up having a total of 26 volumes, it seems easy to imagine that this will be an anime of at least 4 seasons.
And this is everything that has been revealed today about the return of the “Mushoku Tensei” anime, which has really just cleared up all the doubts that could be had with still just over 2 months of waiting ahead. On the other hand, I will say that taking into account that the “Mushoku Tensei” light novel concluded a while ago, I wouldn’t be surprised if Studio Bind It won’t take too long to announce the third season of the anime. Between the fact that the adaptation is being a success and that there are no source material problems of any kind, there is no reason to think that this adaptation will not add new content quite regularly.
More about the anime industry that may interest you