The official media for the anime adaptation of the light novel «Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka» (DanMachi) a series of fantastic illustrations starring the anime’s waifus were presented to the public, which will come as a benefit with the purchase/reservation of the Blu-Ray volumes for the first part of the fourth season of the anime.
In order to encourage sales of the compilation volumes of its fourth season, the anime DanMachi has prepared some illustrations starring the characters Hestia, Ais Wallenstein, Ryū Lion Y aisha belkawhich will inspire some products that will be available in different specialized stores in Japan.
In addition, the illustrations starring Hestia Mostly, it stands out for showing the character wearing different outfits, be it her classic clothes, swimsuits, as well as a sensual bunny outfit. The illustrations are as follows:
Shop – Sofmap (Illustration of Hestia)
Shop – Animate (Illustration by Ais Wallenstein, Ryuu Lion)
Shop – Rakuten (Illustration of Hestia and Aisha Belka)
Shop – Amazon Japan (Illustration of Hestia and Aisha Belka)
Previously, the anime’s official website DanMachi provided information on the release date of the 2 compilation volumes in Blu-Ray format for the fourth season of the series, titled Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV: Shin Shou – Meikyuu-hen.
- The first Blu-Ray volume will go on sale in stores in Japan on December 21 this year and will contain the first 5 episodes of the fourth season of the series.
- The second Blu-Ray volume will be released for sale in Japanese stores on January 27, 2023 and will contain episodes 6 – 11 of the fourth season of the series.
Voice Cast Members:
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka What Bell Cranell
- Inori Minase What Hestia
- chinatsu akasaki What Mikoto Yamato
- Haruka Chisuga What Sanjono Haruhime
- Maaya Uchida What Liliruca Burns
- Yoshimasa Hosoya What Welf Crozzo
- yuka iguchi What Hitachi Chigusa
- Saya Fukuzumi What Marie
- Taito Ban What Luvix Lilix
- Takaaki Uchino What Dormul Bolster
- Mai Nakahara What astraea
- Sayaka Senbongi What Gojono Kaguya
- Yumiri Hanamori What Alise Lovell
- Ayaka Suwa What lyra
- Hideki Tachibana will be in charge of directing the fourth season of the anime
- the animation studio JC Staff will be in charge of the production of the fourth season of the anime
- Fujino Omori beside Shirane Hideki will be in charge of the composition of the fourth season of the anime
- Shigeki Kimoto will be in charge of character design for the fourth season of the anime
- Keiji Inai will be in charge of composing the soundtrack for the fourth season of the anime
the light novel DanMachialso know as «Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?)», is written by Fujino Omori and illustrated by Suzuhito Yasudaand began its publication in the publishing house GA Bunko from the publisher SBCreative since January 2013. The light novel is still in publication, and has 17 published volumes in total.
The work has a manga adaptation that is carried out by kuniedaand began its publication in the magazine Young Gangan from the publisher Square Enix since August 2013.
On April 4, 2015, the light novel DanMachi would premiere its anime adaptation that was made up of 3 seasons (37 episodes in total) 1 movie, 3 OVAs and a fourth season. In addition, the animation studio JC Staff was responsible for the production of the series under the direction of Yoshiki Yamakawa (first season) and Hideki Tachibana (following seasons).
On September 30 of this year, the anime DanMachi announced that its fourth season will have a second part, which will be titled «Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka IV Shinshou Yakusai-hen» and is scheduled to begin its broadcast in Japan from next January 5, 2023.
synopsis of Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka (DanMachi):
Life in the bustling city of Orario is never dull, especially for Bell Cranel, a naive young man who hopes to become the greatest adventurer in the land. After a chance encounter with the lonely goddess, Hestia, his dreams come a little closer to reality. With her encouragement, Bell embarks on a fantastical quest as he ventures into the city’s monster-filled catacombs, known only as the «Dungeon.» Death lurks in every corner of the cavernous depths of this terrifying labyrinth, and a mysterious power moves in the shadows.
Even on the surface, survival is a hard-earned privilege. Indeed, nothing is certain in a world where gods and humans live and work together, especially when they often struggle to get along. One thing is for sure, though: a myriad of mistakes, triumphs, and friendships await the fearlessly optimistic protagonist of this herculean tale.