Of all the anime that premiered at the beginning of the year as part of the winter season, there is one that rose above the rest and established itself as “the first big phenomenon of 2024.” Is about Solo Levelingthe adaptation of the acclaimed South Korean webtoon produced by A-1 Pictures, and there are several reasons that justify its success among the public.
In addition to the animation, worldbuilding, story, and characters, the Solo Leveling anime is being loved by viewers for its fantastic soundtrack. In fact, I’ve been noticing for a couple of weeks that some of his best tunes are awakening a sense of familiarity and nostalgia between the people. What is this about? Well why This is not the first time we hear music of this style.
Solo Leveling’s music bears the seal of Hiroyuki Sawano
- Did you feel that some of the music themes in Solo Leveling are similar to those in the Attack on Titan anime or Nanatsu no Taizai?🤔
- This is because these three animes had the same composer: Hiroyuki Sawano 🎶🎵
- This renowned musician is considered one of the best in the entire industry and stands out for transmitting all kinds of intense sensations with its pieces🔥🔥
- In Solo Leveling I felt a lot of hype with the moments of tension in which Jin-Woo stood up to the giant statues or the great snake in episode 4; All you have to do is watch the video that was left above to experience this mix of sensations🐍
- Currently there are several songs from the series that can be heard through YouTube, like the one I present below👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Attack on Titan, Nanatsu no Taizai, 86 Eighty-Six, Ao no Exorcist, Kill la Kill, Owari no Seraph… Hiroyuki Sawano He has worked on all types of successful anime and ALWAYS manages to delight us with exceptional soundtracks. No wonder some say it is “the Hans Zimmer of anime”.
I really want to continue watching Solo Leveling, and part of this feeling is thanks to his work. Does something similar happen to you too?
More articles on Solo Leveling