Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san in English Don’t Toy with Me, Miss Nagatoro, is an anime that has 24 episodes divided into 2 seasons, no filler episodethis adapted up to chapter 91 of the manga, which is where the anime ends (it has 124 chapters, still being published).
- Rating: 3.7/5 (2,364 votes).
- Creator: nanashi
- Magazine: pixiv
- Editorial: Kodansha
- Published (manga): November 1, 2017
- Study: Telecom Animation Film, OLM
- Director: hirokazu hanai
- Music: gin
- Premiere (anime): April 10, 2021
Every day, hayase nagatoroa first-year student he meets in the library while working on his manga, relentlessly taunts Naoto Hachiōji. After reading his story and seeing his awkward behavior from him, she decides to play with him from then on, even calling him “Senpai” instead of using his real name.
At first, Nagatoro’s relentless antics are more annoying than anything and leave him embarrassed as he is forced to indulge his whims. However, as they spend more time together, a strange friendship develops between them, and Naoto discovers that life with Nagatoro can even be fun. But one thing is for sure: his days will never be boring again.
How to Watch Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san in Order and Without Filler
In this list I will mark the filler episodes of Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san(if it had them), the extra material of the anime, either ovas or movies will be located in chronological order, this so you can View Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Unfilled and in OrderFinally, I will mention in which chapter of the manga to start reading after the anime.
SEASON 1: Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san
The opening that encompasses is EASY LOVE (1-12), and the ending is Colorful Canvas (1-12). ~ Adapted from manga 1 to 53.
- 01.“You’re a bit… / Aren’t you going to get mad?”
- 02.“Your Wish Got It! / Hello, Hello!”
- 03.“Let’s Do It Again Someday / Here, Here!”
- 04.“You’re like a tomato / You could be a little more…”
- 05.“Sheep’s Fur / You’re Invited!”
- 06.“You’re so dumb / Let’s go to the beach!”
- 07.“Shall We Go to the Festival? / Sounds Like a Date / Let’s Go Home”
- 08.“Could Be Fun / Rock Paper Scissors!”
- 09.“He’s a Pervert! / Someone That Disgusting Will Never Date!”
- 10.“You must be inflexible / Let’s take the challenge!”
- eleven.“What do you think? / You are not honest with yourself”
- 12.“Has spring come to the cucamargi? / Did you hear? Love, it says”
SEASON 2: Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san 2nd Attack
The opening that encompasses is LOVE CRAZY (1-12), and the ending is MY SADISTIC ADOLESCENCE♡ (1-12). ~ Adapted from manga 54 to 91.
- 13.(01).“If you and I are close~”
- 14.(02).“Is that a proposition?!”
- 15.(03).“You’ve heard?”
- 16.(04).“Come in”
- 17.(05).“This is your room?”
- 18.(06).“What will your luck be this year?”
- 19.(07).“So that’s how you slide”
- 20.(08).“And if you try to train a little?”
- 21.(09).“If you can win once”
- 22.(10).“I owe a lot to Hachioji”
- 23.(11).“You won’t miss me?”
- 24.(12).“Shall we do something worthy of a real date?”
|Last Episode Corresponds to:||We start reading from:|
The last episode that aired is the 24 (12 from Season 2) which corresponds to the Chapters 88, 89, 90 and 91 from the manga, which is where the anime left off.
So if we want to continue the manga after the anime, we must start reading from the beginning. Chapter 92 of the manga, this corresponds to volume 12 (contains chapters 87 to 94).