Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei in English The Irregular at Magic High School, is an adaptation of a series of light novels, the anime has 39 episodes divided into 2 seasons, with 2 filler episodesthe anime adapted up to Light Novel 11 (this has 32 light novels, finished).
- Rating: 3.7/5 (2,034 votes).
- Creator: Tsutomu Sato
- Illustrator: kana ishida
- Editorial: Dengeki Bunko Magazine
- Published (novel):July 10, 2011
- Study: MADHOUSE
- Director: manabou ono
- Music: Taku Iwasaki
- Premiere (anime): April 5, 2014
At the dawn of the 21st century, magic, long thought to be folklore and fairy tales, has become a systematized technology and is taught as a technical skill. In First High Schoolthe institution for wizards, students are separated into two groups based on their entrance exam scores: “blooms“, those who receive high scores, are assigned to the first course, while “Weeds” are reserve students assigned to the second course.
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei follows the brothers, Tatsuya and Miyuki Shiba, who are enrolled in First High School. Upon taking the exam, the prodigious Miyuki is placed in the First Course, while Tatsuya is relegated to the Second Course. Although his practical exam scores and his status as “Weed” show him to be magically inept, he possesses extraordinary technical knowledge, physical combat capabilities, and unique magical techniques, making Tatsuya the irregular in a magical high school. .
How to see Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei in Order and Without Filling
In this list I will mark the filler episodes of Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (if it had them), the extra material of the anime, either ovas or movies will be located in Chronological orderand finally I will mention in which chapter of the manga the anime ends or in which chapter of the manga to start reading after the anime.
SEASON 1: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei
The opening that encompasses is Rising Hope (1-13), Grilletto (14-26) and the ending is millennial (1-13), Mirror (14-26).
- 01.“Inscription Chapter (I)”
- 02.“Inscription Chapter (II)”
- 03.“Inscription Chapter (III)”
- 04.“Inscription Chapter (IV)”
- 05.“Inscription Chapter (V)”
- 06.“Inscription Chapter (VI)”
- 07.“Inscription Chapter (VII)”
- 08.“The Nine Schools Competition (I)”
- 09.“The Nine Schools Competition (II)”
- 10.“The Nine Schools Competition (III)”
- eleven.“The Nine Schools Competition (IV)”
- 12.“The Nine Schools Competition (V)”
- 13.“The Competition of the Nine Schools (VI)”
- 14.“The Competition of the Nine Schools (VII)”
- fifteen.“The Competition of the Nine Schools (VIII)”
- 16.“The Competition of the Nine Schools (IX)”
- 17.“The Competition of the Nine Schools (X)”
- 18.“The Competition of the Nine Schools (XI)”
- 19.“Yokohama Riot Chapter (I)”
- twenty.“Yokohama Riot Chapter (II)”
- twenty-one.“Yokohama Riot Chapter (III)”
- 22.“Yokohama Riot Chapter (IV)”
- 23.“Yokohama Riot Chapter (V)”
- 24.“Yokohama Riot Chapter (VI)”
- 25.“Yokohama Riot Chapter (VII)”
- 26.“Yokohama Riot Chapter (VIII)”
SEASON 2: Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Raihousha-hen
The opening that encompasses is howling (1-13) and the ending is Na mo Nai Hana (1-13).
- 01.“Visitor Arc I”
- 02.“Visitor Arc II”
- 03.“Visitor Arc III”
- 04.“Visitor Arc IV”
- 05.“Visitor Arc V”
- 06.“Visitor Arc VI”
- 07.“Visitor Arc VII”
- 08.“Visitor Arc VIII”
- 09.“Visitor Arc IX”
- 10.“Visitor Arc X”
- eleven.“Visitor Arc XI”
“Visitor Arc XI”*Stuffed
“Visitor Arc XIII”*Stuffed
|Last Episode Corresponds to:||We start reading from:|
The last episode that aired is the 11 of Season 2 which corresponds to the Chapters –which is where the anime left off.
So if we want to continue the manga after the anime, we must start reading from the beginning. Chapter – of the manga, this corresponds to Took – (contains chapters from – to -).
The last episode that aired is the 11 from Season 1 which corresponds to the last chapters of the Light Novel 11.
So if we want to continue the anime into the light novel, we should start reading from the Light Novel 12.