Last year subscribers of Netflix They were able to enjoy a large number of new features in the anime catalogue, including some of the most notable productions of their own. In addition to taking over the distribution of series such as One Piece, Nanatsu no Taizai: Four Knights of Apocalypse and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhoodthe platform added several live-action which left a much better taste in the mouth than Death Note (hated by almost everyone). And the situation aims to improve even more in 2024.
We recently witnessed the international success of the “live action” adaptations of One Piece and Yu Yu Hakusho, two legendary anime that received a tribute to match. After this, Netflix hopes to repeat the move with its next production of the style, they intend to make the best feature film based on City Hunter.
Date and details of the new live-action City Hunter
- This morning Netflix shared the first official teaser (which I leave you right above) from his promising live-action City Hunter👆🏻👆🏻
- It shows us some of the action scenes starring Ryohei Suzuki, who presents a fairly faithful characterization of Ryo Saeba
- Do you notice that his clothing is different from that of the original manganime? That is because This adaptation is set in the present day. and not in the eighties/nineties✅
- It is also confirmed that this film It will be released worldwide on April 25📅
- Furthermore, it should be noted that The screenwriter of this film is Tatsuhiro Mishima, the same person who adapted the story of Yu Yu Hakusho to the live-action format with so much success⭐⭐⭐
Surely many of you are unaware of the existence of City Hunter, I myself had no idea what it was. However, allow me to insist that it is about one of the most famous manganime in Japan from the late 80s and early 90s, which received multiple series and adaptations (failed) to live-action. Will this be the good one?
More news about Netflix Anime