What a little trip the Jujutsu Kaisen manga for a few months now. The sinister battle of Shinjuku brought with it an overwhelming carousel of death and misery that is driving readers to despair. It’s impossible to get attached to a character because he might end up getting killed on the next page.
And this is exactly what many people fear after reading the end of chapter 248 of the work, which was leaked yesterday afternoon In Internet. Now, when will episode 249 be published? Is there a date set? This is all we know.
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 249 release date
- Unfortunately I have bad news for all Jujutsu Kaisen readers 🥺
- It turns out that in the final panel of this week’s episode it is reported that the Akutami-sensei manga will enter a new break❌
- From WSJ_manga they clarify that This is one of the breaks scheduled by the author himselfso in principle there would be no reason to worry✅
- But of course, it is painful that after three weeks without JJK we now have to face two more; I hope the wait is worth it😭
- Therefore the Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 249 It will be officially published the next day February 4 at 4:00 p.m. Spanish time📅
- Once it is legally available, it can be read for free and with a translation into Spanish from the website/app. Manga Plus🆓
After what happened in chapter 248, it seems clear that Gege Akutami will take more time to develop the highly anticipated fight between Sukuna and Yuta, the confrontation between the King and Queen (Rika) of Curses. And beyond that we have the other great debate in the fandom: Is there a chance that Gojo will return?
More Jujutsu Kaisen articles