On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written and illustrated by Ferris Wheel Sakurai, The Dangers in My Heart (Boku no Kokoro no Yabai Yatsu), the promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that The premiere is scheduled for April 1 in Japan.and shows snippets of the musical themes including:
- Yorushika (ヨルシカ) will perform the opening theme song “Shayou,” while Kohana Lam (こはならむ) will perform the closing theme titled “Suu Sentimental“.
Sakurai started publishing the manga The Dangers in My Heart through the service cross sleeve from the publisher Akita Shoten in March 2018. Additionally, the work obtained the first position in the survey “Manga That You Would Like to See Animated” carried out during the event japanese anime in the year 2021.
- Shun Horieas Kyoutarou Ichikawa.
- Hina Youmiya like Anna Yamada.
- Yukari Tamura like Kana Ichikawa.
- megumi han like Moeko Sekine.
- Ayaka Asai as Chihiro Kobayashi.
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Serina Yoshida.
- Aki Toyōsaki like Honoka Hara.
- Nobuhiko Okamoto like Shou Adachi.
- Hiroaki Akagi(Saiki Kusuo no Psi-nan, Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san, Sentouin, Hakenshimasu!) is in charge of directing the anime at the studiosShin-Ei Animation.
- jukki hanada(Steins;Gate, No Game No Life, Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Masato Katsumata(Mahoutsukai no Yome, Go-toubun no Hanayome, Grisaia: Phantom Trigger THE ANIMATION) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- kensuko ushio (Koe no Katachi, Chainsaw Man, Boogiepop wa Warawanai) is in charge of composing the soundtrack.
Synopsis for The Dangers in My Heart
Kyoutaro Ichikawa may look like your typical high school student, but in his heart he dreams of murder. So it’s no wonder the person he most wants to kill is never far from his mind: class idol Anna Yamada. Reading alone in the library of her beloved school, he accidentally runs into Yamada, who comes to secretly gorge on her beloved sweets and candies. Through her interactions, Ichikawa finds out how dumb Yamada is, and can’t help but support her from the sidelines. Meanwhile, Yamada herself can’t help but relentlessly taunt Ichikawa due to her giddy reactions. Through a series of heartwarming everyday interactions, their distant bond becomes more than just library acquaintances. Perhaps, in time, Ichikawa will come to realize that his murderous desires have turned into something else entirely.
Fountain: comic natalie
The entry The comedy The Dangers in My Heart already has a release date was first published on Kudasai.