When we talk about long-lived manganimes we usually turn to One Piece and forget about Detective Conan, since there is a false belief that it is a work that no longer enjoys much popularity. The reality is that the story created by Gosho Aoyama It remains one of the most successful in all of Japanboth in bookstores and in cinema and television.
Without going any further, the 27th animated film in the franchise, which has Heiji Hattori and Kaito Kid as the main protagonists. Fans are eager to know what new mysteries will come to the fore in this film, but what many don’t know is what awaits them. a very special surprise.
Detective Conan: The Million-dollar Pentagram won’t be just any movie
- This morning a new promotional poster of Detective Conan: The Million-dollar Pentagramthe new movie in the series (I’ll leave it below)✅
- So far so good, it is another maneuver to promote the film, however the producer suddenly revealed that viewers who watch it will come across “a certain secret” that has not yet appeared in the manga ❗❗❗❗
- This means that the film will include a big reveal (or something like that) that will later be included in Aoyama-sensei’s original work 😯😯😯
- To avoid leaks and spoilersit has been confirmed that There will be NO previews in Japan; the film will be released for the first time on the day April 12th🚨
- What could it be about? Could it be something about the Men in Black Organization? Is it confirmation that Kaito Kid and Conan know each other’s real identities?🤔🤔❓❓
For those who are interested in seeing this film and do not know what it is about, the latest trailer presents us with a new case for Mori, Ran and Conan that will revolve around the samurai and in which they will be involved Hattori and Kaito Kid, two secondary characters who will face each other for the first time.
And be careful because it seems that Heiji could discover the true identity of the young thief…
More articles about Detective Conan