On the official site for the anime adaptation of the manga written by Aoi Akashiro and illustrated by Hangetsuban Sonshou, Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou (What God Does in a World Without Gods), the first promotional video for the project was revealed. The video confirms that the premiere is scheduled for next April in Japan.
More members of the voice cast were also revealed, including:
- Junichi Suwabe like Beltran.
- Aoi Yuuki like Ataru.
Akashiro and Sonshou began publishing the manga through the magazine. Monthly Hero’s from the publisher Heroes in May 2019. Aoi Akashiro has also been involved in producing scripts for anime adaptations such as Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!, Classroom of the Eliteand Fuukato mention a few.
- junya enoki like Yukito Urabe.
- Akari Kitou like the god Mitama.
- kana hanazawa like Aruaru.
- sumire uesaka like Shiruriru.
- Shō Fujisawa like Roy.
- Megumi Ogata like Kuren.
- Yuki Inaba (Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru, Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu) is in charge of directing the anime at Studio Paletteunder the supervision of Yoshifumi Sueda (Jahy-sama wa Kujikenai!, Z/X: Code Reunion).
- Aoi Akashiro (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!, Fuuka, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- Kaori Yoshikawa (Sekai Saikou no Ansatsusha, Isekai Kizoku ni Tensei suru, World Trigger 2nd Season, Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
Synopsis of Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou
Yukito was born the son of the founder of a cult that worships the mysterious god Mitama, who is said to be omniscient and omnipotent. He is forced to participate in a ritual to become the organization’s next guru and is killed in an accident during the ceremony. The next time he woke up, he was in a strange and different world. Yukito befriends the inhabitants of that world and little by little becomes familiar with his new life.
However, in that world there is a system called “Life Time”, whereby people are forced by the Imperial State to commit suicide upon reaching a certain age, and Yukito’s new friends are also subject to this system. Yukito is determined to fight against the Imperial State to protect his friends, and he will even get the help of the one he least expected, someone from his previous world…
Fountain: comic natalie
The entry The strange isekai Kaminaki Sekai no Kamisama Katsudou reveals its first trailer was published first on Kudasai.