Dropping the joke that Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season (Attack on Titan) does not have when to end, it is impossible to deny that every time the series is released again with a new batch of episodes its international trend returns. Furthermore, the platform crunchyrollin its eagerness not to improve the capacity of its servers, always goes down after each episode is released, which definitely confirms that the franchise never stops being popular.
We are less than twenty-four hours away from the first half of this last part of the final season.and although crunchyroll has not officially confirmed it, a previous leak already assured that in the West it will not be released as a one-hour special, but will be separated into three episodes.
- Japan release: March 4, 2023, 00:25 hrs.
- Premiere in Mexico: March 3, 2023, 09:25 a.m.
- Premiere in Colombia: March 3, 2023, 10:25 a.m.
- Premiere in Ecuador: March 3, 2023, 10:25 a.m.
- Premiere in Peru: March 3, 2023, 10:25 a.m.
- Premiere in Venezuela: March 3, 2023, 11:25 a.m.
- Premiere in Argentina: March 3, 2023, 12:25 p.m.
- Premiere in Chile: March 3, 2023, 12:25 p.m.
- Premiere in Spain: March 3, 2023, 4:25 p.m.
If your country does not appear in the above list, simply make an equivalence. On the other hand, let’s remember that this is the exact time the special will premiere in Japan. Unfortunately, as of the writing of this article, Crunchyroll has not revealed the release schedule in Latin America and Spain for Shingeki no Kyojin.but we doubt it will open in parallel with Japan, considering the background.
The final season anime adaptation has amassed a total of twenty-eight episodes to date, with sixteen airing in the season of Winter-2021 (January-March) and the other twelve issued in Winter-2022 (January-March). For his part, hajime isayama began publishing the manga in the magazine Bessatsu Shonen Magazine from the publisher kodansha in September 2009 and finished it in April 2021, compiling the work in a total of thirty-four volumes.
- Yuichiro Hayashi(Dorohedoro, Kakegurui) is in charge of directing the anime at the studiosMAPPA.
- Hiroshi Seko(Ajin, Vinland Saga, Mob Psycho 100) is in charge of writing and supervising the scripts.
- tomohiro kishi(Dorohedoro, 91 Days) is in charge of character design and animation direction.
- Hiroyuki Sawano is in charge of composing the soundtrack together with Kohta Yamamoto (Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Saga).
Synopsis of Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season
Gabi Braun and Falco Grice have been training their entire lives to inherit one of the seven Titans under Marley’s control and help their nation eradicate the Eldians on Paradis. However, just when all seems well for the two cadets, their peace is suddenly shaken by the arrival of Eren Yeager and the remaining members of the Survey Corps. Having finally made it to the Yeager family basement and learned about the dark history surrounding the Titans, the Survey Corps have finally found the answer they fought so desperately to discover. With the truth now in their hands, the group set out for the world beyond the walls. In this Final Season, two completely different worlds collide as each side pursues its own agenda in the long-awaited conclusion to Paradis’s fight for freedom.
Fountain: Official site
(c)諫山創・講談社／「進撃の巨人」The Final Season製作委員会
The entry This is the exact time Shingeki no Kyojin will return was first published on Kudasai.