The Cyberpunk: Edgerunners studio and the singer of One Piece Film: Red hit it off on the Internet
One of the things that most attracts the attention of people who visit Japan is the fact that that anime is present in so many aspects from day to day. Hospital safety instructions, posters promoting sporting events, and even many of the TV commercials They turn to animated characters. AND some of these spots are really impressive.
The last great example of this is that of ‘Chocolat Cadabra’a television advertisement that has just begun to air in the land of the rising sun and that celebrates the 60th anniversary of the candy manufacturer Lotte Chocolate. If you like anime you should check it out, and I’m going to explain why.
Chocolat Cadabra, Ado’s new song with video clip by Trigger
- Lotte Chocolate wanted to celebrate the arrival of its 60th anniversary with a VERY special anime video
- The animated sequence, 1 minute long, is signed by Triggerthe study responsible for Kill la Kill and Cyberpunk: Edgerunners 🔴
- The planning and production of the ad is carried out by Genki Kawamura, known for collaborating on the films Your Name and Suzumeby Makoto Shinkai ❗❗
- The director and character designer of the project is Yo Yoshinari, one of the creators of the anime Little Witch Academia🧙🏻♀️
- And as a cherry on top, the video presents “Chocolat Cadabra”Ado’s new songthe J-Pop star who achieved international success with his songs for One Piece Film: RED🎶🎶🎼
And be careful, because we have an official description of what is seen in the anime announcement:
The story takes place in a chocolate factory late at night. A girl enters the factory from the real world and meets a girl who lives in the magical world and another who lives in the scientific world, and they make delicious chocolates one after another. “Chocolat Cadabra”, a magical spell that makes chocolate delicious, plays to the rhythm of a charming melody.
More articles from Studio Trigger